Thursday, May 27, 2010

Breasts Are Always A Hit!

I was laid off 2 months ago and it's the best thing thats happened to me in a very long time. I'm now free to do "Delicious by Vanda" cakes & catering full time . I've been designing and drawing again which is really nourishing for the spirit. The artist is back!! I've also developed a new frosting recipe; one thats rich & tasty but not too sweet, and will withstand the heat and humidity of the city.




The Breasts with Tongue
made an appearance last night at Russell G. Jone's Birthday party @ Naked Lunch in Tribecca. The buzz is that the cake not only looked great, but it tasted really good too! A cakes gotta be good, inside and out! Here's what some of the folks had to say:
Liza Colon-Zayas: "They were eerily life like."
Beth Cole: "Vanda works her magic... that shit tastes good too!"
David Anzuelo: "It was yummy!"


No comments: